Authentic Compassion

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Iced Views

We had a cold spell last week - very cold for Texas. Adding to the misery was an ice storm. Like almost any event - good and bad from the ice storm. Here are some views of very ordinary bits around Buhlaland - ice on metal fence, icy crystals on windows and iced seed heads. Frozen flowers and all around iciness. Enjoy - with clear expectation of showing you freshly grown flowers and many things green in the next few weeks - live it up with ice on Texas.



































4 comments:

Lanny said...

These are very delicate images. Thank you for sharing.

limpingalong said...

Beautiful! We didn't get ice here but have in the past.

Lolosblog said...

Great photos! I never left the house on Tuesday so no pictures of the ice from here! And Wednesday, I came to work all the while wishing I had remembered my camera! The sun shining through all the ice was so pretty.

Glad you made it through the storm ok.

Paula said...

Ice crystals are so pretty I think... but it makes me shiver just looking at it!!