Authentic Compassion

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What do you do on a wintry afternoon?

If you are a goat - you sleep - in fact that is one of the sure things in goat behavior - sleeping - sometimes curled up with your mom. Sleeping with one eye open to make sure nobody is going to interrupt your sleep and sometimes - standing up with your head buried into mom's warm neck. Today on Buhlaland - it was good to have a sleeping buddy no matter where you ended up with your nap.
People did a little napping too - but we don't train our goats to take pictures of us asleep, that would be boring. Goats asleep on Buhlaland - what an exciting post - gosh - makes you yawn a little and -- zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




































3 comments:

Debbie said...

Napping goats are interesting to me, as I never see goats. Those little twins look like bookends. I think I'll go take a nap, it looks intriguing:) Wishing you well Linda, Debbie

LindaSue said...

It was such a strong theme - everywhere I looked - a goat was asleep or about to sleep. So I took a nap this afternoon too! Thanks Debbie - I do enjoy these silly animals -

KathyB. said...

There is much to be said for a nap in peace...in the sun, with a full belly and other goats to snuggle up to. Hey, I wouldn't mind that kind of nap either.( just as long as I don't trip over that fencepost to go to nap land)