Authentic Compassion

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wonderful Explanation of Salvation


Perhaps you've read or heard this story before - I hadn't. Lately I have been been reading a good deal of prophecy literature ( David Jeremiah ) and if any one reading my blog or anyone they know isn't sure of their salvation - better get on your knees. God is good - AND just.
Please take a moment to pray for waterwalker - I don't know the results of her biopsy but know she loves the Lord and we trust He makes straight her path.

waterwalker: Had a biopsy today..not funI liked this so here it...: "Had a biopsy today..not fun I liked this so here it is: There was a certain Professor of Religion named Dr. Christianson , a studious man wh..."

2 comments:

Debbie said...

...and it is a perfect example of salvation....so everyone can have it if only they would.

Vickie said...

I really appreciate your prayers!