Authentic Compassion

Monday, November 26, 2007

Woo Hoo y'all are going to be glad!

Maybe not - I may be overstating but due to the lethargy induced by a 3 day food frenzy - I'm working on hype here. Our sweet mother in law gifted us already (she really doesn't like that wait until Christmas morning thing and we don't do the lots of gifts for Christmas thing) for our Christmas/wedding anniversary (which is January 1). We're getting a new camera! Yep - it was a compromise camera -not the total bells and whistles and "we'll never need another camera because this one upgrades" but definitely not just a point and shoot cheapie on sale everywhere. I have great hopes for publishing some pictures of birds - pictures in which you can see something more clearly than the tree in which a bird might possibly be sitting. Also will have zoom features so will get those "deer in the back pasture" issues straightened out. Exciting final note - we'll have movie capability -so perchance I can learn to post short snippets of our exciting lives! End of this tirade is that we will have a nice digital camera I can use and we both will enjoy. Other than pictures for real estate and blogging - we don't take many pics. But I bet in the coming weeks - it'll be shutterbugging time on Buhlaland. Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I know you will have a good time with your new camera!