Authentic Compassion

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Creme Brulee anyone?

I visited here and ended up here and am still chuckling - my super hero fantasies are a tad strange. I picked the flame thrower hoping I could name my character Flambe Granny or Creme Brulee Attacker - but it doesn't allow you that much leeway in naming. I love the red glasses and toned arms - yep - that's me - a glass of sweet tea and it'd be my identical twin . . . in another dimension! A bit of housekeeping - the link doesn't work as well as simply copy and paste into your browser - so here it is just plain http://www.cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/
It is silly on Buhlaland - time to get to bed!

5 comments:

KathyB. said...

I'm not so sure it's silly. I think you should make yourself a fairy on Disney's Pixie Hollow! I made my fairy and she visits with my granddaughter's fairy and who knows who elses'...try it. It is pretty, and fun( for people not into fast paced , high action), and EASY.

Lanny said...

Oh for crying out loud! Who knew I should have had my inhaler next to me before clicking on you blog today! I will be wiser next time, you always make me chuckle chuckle snort snot but today I.. well I gotta go change my clothes now that I can breath again.

I love the gloved to the armpits but barefoot! Creme Brulee indeed! and then just turn the thing on the mess in the kitchen for "clean up" and there you have it, the ultimate fantasy!

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

That was awesome! I'm such a geek! I made "The Amazing One-Eyed Jones" and had a blast! I had to send it to our rector -- he would love it!

Blessings!
Lacy

Anonymous said...

I had a good time too and will post myself tomorrow...what fun!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, you have me laughing! Just love it. By the way, I love your comment on what you would embroider with the thread on my embroidery blog. Very nice! blessings,Kathleen