Authentic Compassion

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oops!




Just a note to say a post was deleted by accident - it wasn't anything earthshaking (an understatement when speaking of my blog). Have had a rough week - the high (or low?) lights included a vicious virus, passing of a beloved pet and some business things not going well. BUT - the good thing is - I'm feeling better, I had some great years with my pet and business can get better.
Found a picture I hadn't posted of pearlescent clouds one evening. I still am not over the fact that I get to live in a place I love so much. I'm here in Buhlaland until the Lord's plan has me elsewhere.

3 comments:

The Park Wife said...

Great focusing on your blessings, we should focus on Him rather than our circumstances. I love the picture.
The Park Wife

Pam said...

Sorry to hear you had been sick! Glad you are feeling better.

Contentment is a good thing.

Beth Cotell said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. So sorry to hear about your pets and your business situation. It sounds like you have a wonderful outlook on things though.