Authentic Compassion

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fondest Farewell


 Dallas National Cemetery on Memorial Day


After considering for a year now what I would blog about, when I would blog again - I've realized my season of blogging has gone.  What was once a fun way for me to stay in touch with dear internet friends now looms as another item on my "Should Do" list.  While I still visit some of the blogs you lovely people maintain -- I no longer have the blogging urge.  My life is good - blessed beyond anything I had expected by the loving care, support and help of a dear circle of friends.  I have no children and a very small family - so I want to contribute my energy and time to those sweet relationships and serving the Lord.  Thank you all again for the fun, tears and shared experience of blogging.  One recommendation I have for any of you who have maintained a blog --get a hard copy.  I used Blog to Print and am more than satisfied.  They also did a book of Skip's Caringbridge site --prices are reasonable for a good quality product.
That being said - I won't make attempts to update the blog after this time.  God bless you and yours -

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
For there are these three things that endure: Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of these is Love.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Sad to see you leave the blogging sphere, but understand. I'm so happy we can keep in touch through email!

Paula said...

Even though I know you haven't been blogging this past year, I will still miss you terribly, Linda Sue! I hope you will still stop by and visit the Fraker Farm whenever you get the chance, though...
I'm so glad we met through this crazy internet... I wish you all the best and much love. ((HUGS))

Vickie said...

I've had thoughts of leaving, too, Linda Sue, but I keep hanging on. Perhaps one day, I'll be gone but not just yet. I'm glad we've become email friends so I can keep up with you. I wish you the very best that life and the Lord have to offer you. Surround yourself with loved friends and family. Take care of yourself. Trust in the Lord. And above all - keep in touch! Love you friend! Vickie

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I just found your blog through Spot on Cedar Pond. I am really sorry for the loss of your dear husband. I lost mine in Dec. 2012. We had been married 43 years, no children.

I am sorry you've given up writing in your blog, but can understand. I will go back through your blog to get to know you better.

God is my strength in this journey I didn't want to take. He brought me to this place for a reason and I am trusting Him to work all things out.

May you feel God's love, peace and strength flowing through and surrounding you at this time.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady