Authentic Compassion

Friday, August 6, 2010

Some faces to amuse you

Zoe always looks worried but has very little to worry about.












Milky Way has her eye on what's going on -






Amber was born in April - her twin Jasper is behind her and they both have these very sweet Nubian faces.








Ok so some faces not so much.
We went to Cabela's a couple of weeks ago - just wanted to make sure no one thought we were raising musk ox here on Buhlaland - today we are raising dust (DH on riding lawnmower) and mess (me working on laundry) and praises - it is good on Buhlaland and soon it might even be rainy and good! (or good and rainy??)














1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I love Nubian goat faces, and your goats look so sweet, although knowing a few Nubies myself I think often their sweet faces belie their mischievous ways, but I like their capricious natures too~ of course your Nubians are probably perfect little angel goats!

Don't all terriers have the "worried" look? Zoe is so cute and I am so glad to see her heart-worm was not a death sentence. It is always good there on Buhl-a-land, Praise God!