Authentic Compassion

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is sprunging!




Just as spring follows winter (at LONG last) we are seeing some improvement in the health situation - the pneumonia monster is apparently being beaten into submission by antibiotics.
Thanks for the prayers and concern -



Isaiah 40: 31
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


We could add - on Buhlaland those who hope in the Lord are lifted up by the prayers of believers and fragrance of springtime. It is good - and we are enjoying each sign of returning to our new normal.
I have tried to be too cutesy I think in recent posts - my husband has a serious lung condition and he is the one with pneumonia - thank goodness not me or both of us. Thank you so much for your caring and concern - he is mending slowly.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

So glad things are sounding better. Hope you continue to improve and the weather does too!
Debbie

Mary Humphrey said...

I am glad you are on the mend. It reached out and grabbed you for sure!

I hope some sunny spring weather arrives and stays put. But it is early in the season still.

Vickie said...

Glad to hear that Skip is doing better. I pray it continues. I don't think you've been cutesy - I sure didn't take it that way. Things have been so serious for you guys lately, that I wouldn't be at all surprised for ya'll to have a little levity!

Vickie said...

YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY, LINDA SUE!!! COME BY AGAIN AND SAY HI - I NEED YOUR MAILING ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR PRIZE!!!! Vickie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Linda, for your winning over at Vickie's Sand Flat Farm! It's my first visit here, but I can see I'm in good company! I'll be following. Hope this week is better than the last and hope you will be able to enjoy this gorgeous weather that's predicted.

Lanny said...

Very pleased to hear that Skip is getting over his bout with pneumonia. And spring, showing herself more and more in your neck of the woods to assist in the healing, how wonderful. How wonderful it all is when we lay our heads upon Him and He takes us to our "new" normal.

You know it is funny this blog thing, how aquainted folks can become over frequent exchanges, there are now things I say, do or see during my day that bring to mind you and Skip and then I'll turn around and say or see something that reminds me of others I have met blogging, heck even people I have met in person too. My day is full of all sorts of people, even when I am alone and I love it.

Paula said...

Linda Sue- I am so thankful for the good news about your DH- that is truly answered prayer!!
And I love the scripture- one of the most comforting verses ever.

Anonymous said...

New to your blog -- the name 'buhl' did you know thats also ia city name in Idaho. Live reading your going's on! Sorry to learn your husband has been ill -- I feel for you when husbands are sick in any form it's not easy. My husband had colon cancer and all is well now. Hope for a continue recovery at your end. Love the photos.. I'll be back

KathyB. said...

Oh LindaSue, this is such wonderful news..I like the way you put it into perspective too. As always, you're both in my prayers.

EllaJac said...

Spring is *almost* sprunging here.. We're hoping, anyway!