Authentic Compassion

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Superhero? or Superheroine? PC I'm not

Fun - I want to have a bit of fun because I'm working on a posting that isn't. Beth was tagged with a meme.Superhero Quiz.
I turned out to be 75% Spiderman. I have never pictured myself wearing tights (not a pretty mental picture) and slinging sticky gunk out of my wrists. Hey it's on the internet so it can't be wrong?
Just a simple chuckle y'all - nothing deep here today - we are getting a new roof, noisy process and about to lose internet for several hours while they take down the wireless receiver! AARGH! Touch of panic in Buhlaland for sure.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Will you also have "the curl" now with your new roof? (lol) Hope your internet isn't down for long! Have a great day!

LindaSue said...

Aha I wasn't clear about that - the new roof is going on our home - the metal roof is the house we renovated across the road from us - it'll be a rental soon as we finish spiffing up with new appliances etc. I think that metal roof will produce many curls (doggone snow!) We couldn't do metal on our house - well not at a bid of over $31K we didn't! Thanks for stopping by!